Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wonderings for your tastes

College?  University?  Academy?  Tech School?  It's these names that keep me wondering if what I'm doing here is the correct way of thinking.  Shouldn't I be worried about where my life is going?  They say if you get into a good school it will open up your views and lead to a greater destination than you ever thought possible.  While I do believe that some of that is true, I am also a firm believer that I make my own destiny, I suppose you could say.  I don't believe in fate or destiny. 

I have often been referred to as a cynic and, again, while I do believe that it may be true, I am also a person that likes to appeal more to my logic side in that sense.  I have no reason to believe otherwise. Even if I do use my creative side more than some, I do believe in a bit of structure.

The linear pattern that most think how your brain recalls memories is actually not correct.  It intrigues me to see that we think in fractions instead of the 'whole' picture.  That would be how most would interpret it, I guess.  The fact that most people do not try and use the common sense they were gifted with is just completely beyond me.  I understand that if your stressed and have a, for lack of a better term, brain-fart, then shouldn't they do everything in their power to try to better themselves?

Just useless ramblings, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment